Thursday, November 25, 2010

No longer afraid of the dark

My living room has always been a feared place for me to photograph. Its dark and the lighting is uneven. I avoided the place at all cost because I could never achieve the results I was looking for. Unfortunately its the one place my son plays the most and photographing him there would definitely make the most sense.

After attending Scott Robert and CM Leung's joint workshop, I can say darkness is no longer my fear. My eyes have been opened to so much more possibilities, finding light where I was blinded from before, shutting off bad light and exposing good light.

I will be posting a full review of the workshop by the amazing Masters of Photography, Scott Robert and CM Leung once I get all caught up with work, hopefully before the end of the year (fingers crossed).

0 comments:

Post a Comment