Monday, November 15, 2010

Angelo and Clara

Angelo + Clara = Amazing couple. They're both super sweet, giving, down to earth, easy going people, and together they make an incredible team. If there is a serving opportunity at church, you'll see one of these faces. I don't photograph people I don't like. That is one rule I have in my book. If you ever get to know them and hear their story, its pretty hilarious!!! All I have to say is Angelo worked really really hard for this one and its all worth it :) 

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay the pics are up!! :)

clarita said...

jenny, thanks so much. i love them!!

ac/dc said...

these pictures are AMAZING!!! thanks so much =)

Selena said...

great pictures!!

Unknown said...

pictures says a thousand words, action speaks louder than words, and nothing can separate these two...from this day forward...

Post a Comment