Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sarah and Joshua are Married!!!

How many calories does a photographer burn shooting a wedding? I have no idea, but I do know that for this wedding, I think I burned as much as running a marathon. Literally, there was not even a second of pause in laughter, dancing, tears of joy, hugs, kisses. This couple and their family was indeed a joy to be around and the bride's personality was so uplifting. I really had a great time shooting this wedding along side of the wonderful Ken Pak!! 
 

4 comments:

HeeYoung said...

wow, jenny, these are some great action shots. i see all your posts. :) i think this set is like the best ever so far. i love that old lady photo on the left, hehehehe. it should be on a postcard.

Jenny Shung Photography said...

Thanks Hee Young!!!!! I like that old lady too :)

Cole said...

from the bride and groom who happened upon this on weddinggawker... thank you so much! these are wonderful pictures and we really adore them! can't wait to see them all!

Unknown said...

One day you'll be famous, I don't have any doubt! These are more than just some wedding pictures... I think I know who's gonna be photographing my weeding! :))) Thanks for the pics once again!!!

Post a Comment